Payment & Delivery
At PepperEat.com, your payments are simple and secure! We accept various payment methods.
- Credit Card or PayPal
- Apple Pay
- Bank or ATM Transfer
- WeChat Pay
Faster Payment System (FPS)
FPS Mobile Number ID: 69906880
Bank Transfer Account Details
Bank: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Account No.: 819-463720-838
Account Name: Jay World Limited
Please pay within 3 hours upon order placement and send us your payment proof (bank-in slip) by email cs@PepperEat.com or WhatsApp +852 6990 7700, your order will be processed accordingly upon receipt of full payment.
PayMe Link: https://qr.payme.hsbc.com.hk/2/BUZzct5nnkh1oQrWgxUzbH
OR Scan below QR Code in your PayMe App.
Note: Please indicate your Order No. under remarks for our easy tracking.
1. Order Online – Click your desired items to purchase and put to Shopping Cart.
2. Checkout – Click “Checkout”, input your delivery address and select your payment methods. Free delivery for orders over HK$400. Login your account before checkout allows the system to recall your profile right away and saves your time.
3. Payment – Customers can choose to settle payment by Credit Card, Apple Pay, FPS, Bank/ATM Transfer or PayMe. Your order will be processed upon receipt of full payment.
4. Delivery – We shall deliver your purchased items on your designated date. Our CS representative shall contact you by SMS or phone one day prior to the delivery date.
5. Customer Service – Feel free to contact us at 8300 1002 for further assistance.
To maintain the freshness and quality of our products, you are recommended to place your order at least 3 working days in advance. No delivery will be made on Sundays and Public Holidays. Delivery service area does not cover Outlying Islands (except Tung Chung, Discovery Bay) and Restricted Areas.
Surcharge applied for delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan areas.
Buildings without lift or delivery can only access through staircases subject to additional delivery charge, we recommend customers picking up their orders on Ground Floor or Lobby Floor.
Delivery times slots are our best estimates, and subject to traffic, weather and other unexpected conditions. We will try to inform you of any delivery delays and make alternative delivery arrangements if possible.
Packaging & Logistics
All frozen products will be packed and transported by reusable insulated pouch. Our CS representative shall contact you by SMS or phone one day prior to the delivery date. Please keep your phone on as driver will call you 1-2 hours before arrival. Regretfully PepperEat.com may charge for re-delivery or redirection of failed orders.
|Purchase Amount (net)||Delivery Charge|
|HK$400 or above||FREE|
A surcharge of HK$30 will be imposed on delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan areas.
An additional delivery fee of HK$20 per floor will be charged for buildings without lift or delivery can only access through staircases, we recommend customers picking up their orders on Ground Floor or Lobby Floor.