Korea OTTOGI Pepperoni Cheese Crust Pizza 510g
- Ottogi Pepperoni Cheese Crust Pizza is harmonious with tomato sauce, cheese, sausage and spicy pepperoni sausage. Feel the savory flavor of the toppings unfolding on the chewy dough.
When you want to simply enjoy pizza at home, meet Ottogi Garlic Gorgogola Cheese Crust Pizza.
Pepperoni Cheese Crust Pizza is an authentic pizza baked in a stone plate oven.
The crust part is filled with cheddar cheese, which gives you fun to eat cheese.
The pizza is richly topped with tomato sauce, cheese, sausage and spicy pepperoni sausage.
In addition, it has a chewy taste with the dough made 20 hours. Easy to cook Airfryer and enjoy hot pizza.
1. Contains wheat, soybean, tomato, milk
2. Produced in a facility that beef, pork, crustaceans, peanuts, walnuts, eggs, chicken, peaches, fish, squid, buckwheat, sulfurous acid, shellfish and their products are also handled.
1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza and remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Preheat the oven to 230°C. Put the pizza in the oven, cook for 10 to 12 minutes so that the cheese is fully melted in the oven.
Air-fryer crispy pizza
1) Cut the frozen pizza together with the packaging plastic film, then remove the plastic film.
2) Put the pizza on the bottom of the pan and cook at 200°C for 4-5 minutes to melt the cheese. (Based on the serving size of 1/4 or 1/2 pizza)
1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza. Remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Place the pizza on the plate and cook. 700W for 6 to 7 minutes; 1000W for 5-6 minutes to melt the cheese.
Easy frying pizza
1) After thawing at room temperature for about 1 hour, remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Put a little oil on the pan, cover the pan, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes with low heat to melt the cheese.