Korea OTTOGI 6-Formaggi Pizza 405g [LIMITED]
- The pizza filling is covered with mozzarella cheese, French Emmental cheese, cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, parmesan cheese, and also fresh sliced mozzarella cheese.
Made with selected wheat flour and carefully dough-making and baking technique, the pizza base is authentic and chewy.
The pizza filling is covered with mozzarella cheese, French Emmental cheese, cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, parmesan cheese, and also fresh sliced mozzarella cheese.
You can enjoy an ultra-cheesy 6-Formaggi taste in this pizza. It is suitable for cooking in oven, air-fryer and frying pan.
Ottogi's pizza are also suitable for microwave cooking as the base will not become tough after heating. It is very convenient.
1. Contains wheat, soybean, tomato, milk
2. Produced in a facility that beef, pork, crustaceans, peanuts, walnuts, eggs, chicken, peaches, fish, squid, buckwheat, sulfurous acid, shellfish and their products are also handled.
1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza and remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Preheat the oven to 230°C. Put the pizza in the oven, cook for 10 to 12 minutes so that the cheese is fully melted in the oven.
Air-fryer crispy pizza
1) Cut the frozen pizza together with the packaging plastic film, then remove the plastic film.
2) Put the pizza on the bottom of the pan and cook at 200°C for 4-5 minutes to melt the cheese. (Based on the serving size of 1/4 or 1/2 pizza)
1) Prepare unthawed frozen pizza. Remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Place the pizza on the plate and cook. 700W for 6 to 7 minutes; 1000W for 5-6 minutes to melt the cheese.
Easy frying pizza
1) After thawing at room temperature for about 1 hour, remove the plastic film from the pizza packaging.
2) Put a little oil on the pan, cover the pan, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes with low heat to melt the cheese.